Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 December, 05:07
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
she's so stale

as stale as that crusty white bread killary in her attempts to reboot

unless i see both these bitches in leg irons & chains - i'm changing the channel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 December, 04:55
,and she didnt know girls smuggle dead babies in their backpacks out of her school in South Africa either, sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
09 December, 07:30
oprah is a disgusting POS. I have despised her for years!

Just Diana @Diana19
09 December, 07:04
She got invited to the Bohemian Grove. So she didn't know? Satan loves liars.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 06:59
Opra says, while thinking, "I lie to the livestock, because they are too stupid to not believe me."

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 December, 04:06
Hang the biotch PUBLICALLY! 😡🤮

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 December, 03:49
Oprah is a DISGUSTING pig, she is the worst kind of evil, she pretends to "help" and "care" for humanity, but is only in it for the money and the power.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
09 December, 09:21
Kappy had this to say about her as well......

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
09 December, 06:51
guess she disnt know she had competition 🤔 of course she knew! they were all in it together!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 December, 06:48

Shelly Quarles @Princessque
11 December, 05:02
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
she is also a child trafficker. if u dont know it you should do some homework about her and harvey weinstein and tom hanks and her guru friend dr john has already done down for trafficking and abuse

chore Toke @choretoke
09 December, 04:08
Another piece of SHIT just like Pedo prince andrew, oh I didnt know that he was a MAJOR PEDOPHILE, TRAFFICKING CHILDREN ❗️🤬PEDOPHILE OPRAH YOU TO ARE FULL OF SHIT❗️🤬

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
09 December, 03:10
This corrupt and hopelessly evil person
financed the John of “God” human trafficking
operation, raising funds from her unsuspecting audience
for years, stealing with a smile on her face.
Blood on her hands.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
09 December, 02:43
“My friend” , she said, she called the devil her friend!
Harvey weinstein is also HER friend,
Bill Clinton is also her friend,
Epstein is also her friend,
pedo Brandon is her friend,
Bill Cosby is her friend.
Your friends are very comfortable in your presence,
you high priestess of demonic origin, you are judged already,
your end will be bitter and the demonic entity that you serve
cannot deliver you from the justice that is coming looking for you.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 December, 02:37
Bullshit! You Knew!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 December, 02:08
Yeah, sure, OK . . . let me see your ring . . .

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 December, 01:26

Ron Erhardt @RonE
09 December, 01:24
Laughable and pathetic.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 12:54
Bull 💩 you satanic empty souless entity!! Buh bye turd!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 December, 12:52
Good Try, Harpo! I wonder if she knew SHE was trafficking children! smdfh #vomit

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
08 December, 10:20
Uh huh. yep. duly noted. LOL!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 December, 04:54
I believe Kappy

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
09 December, 06:54
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
That is one guy I really want to see alive and come out!!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 December, 04:03
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
🤞🙏 Kappy is alive! 🎥

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
08 December, 04:49
we're supposed to believe her. i have a very small list of people i trust & none are pedophiles, and/or traffickers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 December, 04:46
liar, liar oprah, pants on fire

Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 December, 04:22

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 12:55
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Truth is not within her or around her…another bottomless pit of need!!