Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
04 December, 09:33
Now, parents, will you ASK for it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 December, 04:26
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
its not FDA approved and its off patent so bayer dont wanna make ---Dr Navieaux fron UCsan diego did studies in 2017 and try to get funding for more studies ---i found a company in NJ/NY called Paxmedica and I contact them ---they are in stage 2/3 trials in south africa and looks very promising ---i told them pleeeez hurry wouod luv some for my asd child 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 its sooo ridiculous how 100 year old parasite drugs have to go thru sooo much tests/trials and the "jab" is given for all no problemo 😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm so sorry Rachel. Suramin is not the only option. Technologies will be available soon. Do not despair. My love to you all.
04:32 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarah_Shiddian in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 December, 04:34
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
thank u Sarah --yes I hope and pray sooo much for this 🙏❤️🙏🥰🥰

07 December, 04:35
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
It's so sad.😔