Only people mentioned by Sarah_Shiddian in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
05 January, 10:47
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
suramin can also neutralize spike protein
from covid shot ,
worth the research

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
06 January, 11:57
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
THANKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 December, 04:26
its not FDA approved and its off patent so bayer dont wanna make ---Dr Navieaux fron UCsan diego did studies in 2017 and try to get funding for more studies ---i found a company in NJ/NY called Paxmedica and I contact them ---they are in stage 2/3 trials in south africa and looks very promising ---i told them pleeeez hurry wouod luv some for my asd child 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 its sooo ridiculous how 100 year old parasite drugs have to go thru sooo much tests/trials and the "jab" is given for all no problemo 😡😡

07 December, 04:32
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I'm so sorry Rachel. Suramin is not the only option. Technologies will be available soon. Do not despair. My love to you all.

07 December, 04:34
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
And as you know by now, FDA is corrupt and part of the big pharma agenda to depopulate OUR planet where WE belong, NOT them!
I do not trust anything coming from the FDA. If they say it's approved then it's bad for us.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 December, 12:15
tried to get my daughter-in-law studying to be a nurse to look at this and or research it, she not into experimental drugs thank God but I'm curious I've seems that autism well my son got assburgers after a childhood vax and now his son is autistic after a vax my g-son he went deaf and autistic...i look back on videos and it was until after the vax I'm wondering if the child vaxes effect certain genetics just a thought

07 December, 04:30
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Hello Poco Thunder.
Unfortunately it is way more than a mere thought. It is sad reality.
ALL vaccines are meant to diminish our humanhood, our divine qualities in human form and our power to create what we wish.
All because of the dark ones who have been controlling this plane for eons to keep us enslaved.
I am 62 and the only vaccines I got were at school for the regular smallpox and stuff. I never got any other vaccines.
They (the evil ones) have been administering poisons to our precious children for decades. How many? 72 within a couple of years?
And the shots they are inoculating people with for "covid", do you think they had to make them once they told the population there was a "pandemic"? As I read, it would take 60+ years to make all the billions they have in stock. They were waiting for the agenda to unroll.
Listen. I am very sorry about your situation and your beloved ones'.
Keep hope for health to return with medbeds. Soon.
HUGZ.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
04 December, 09:44
where would I even ask for it?

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
04 December, 10:04
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Surinam is in Pine tree needle tea. you can purchase it on ebay

04 December, 04:01
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
See my other reply to you. At the hospital/doctor's office.