Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 03:00
A warning from Rome.

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:12
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
I do NOT understand why President Trump is allowing people to get a vaccine that will kill them! Please someone explain this to me!!! Every time I tell my family and friends, don't get the vaccine they think I am out of my mind! Help me to understand!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
30 January, 02:20
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
perhaps Trump does not know. Don't worry, I warned my Aunt (mid 70's) my father in law (81) explained everything I read, showed them the things That I had researched and they still had the vaccine. they think I am crazy as well. people have free will and have to make the decisions for themselves. its been almost a month for my Aunt and a week for my father in law. it's now down to GOD and their bodies whether they survive.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:24
In response Nibbles Bobbles to his Publication
Scary! I suppose you can't help someone that doesn't help themselves. But when its your family and friends that bawk at you, its hard to accept. I find it hard that Pres. Trump wouldn't know of the danger in the vaccine. idk

Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
I know what you are saying. We have always trusted our institutions. I still trust Trump I do not believe he would knowingly harm us. I will not allow my children 14,15 and 16 to have it. I will not take it. It is gutting when your family will not listen to you.
02:40 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nibbles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nibbles Bobbles, click on at the bottom under it