Kovian Tel @Kovian
29 January, 03:00
A warning from Rome.

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:12
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
I do NOT understand why President Trump is allowing people to get a vaccine that will kill them! Please someone explain this to me!!! Every time I tell my family and friends, don't get the vaccine they think I am out of my mind! Help me to understand!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
perhaps Trump does not know. Don't worry, I warned my Aunt (mid 70's) my father in law (81) explained everything I read, showed them the things That I had researched and they still had the vaccine. they think I am crazy as well. people have free will and have to make the decisions for themselves. its been almost a month for my Aunt and a week for my father in law. it's now down to GOD and their bodies whether they survive.
02:20 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nibbles in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
30 January, 02:24
In response Nibbles Bobbles to his Publication
Scary! I suppose you can't help someone that doesn't help themselves. But when its your family and friends that bawk at you, its hard to accept. I find it hard that Pres. Trump wouldn't know of the danger in the vaccine. idk

Nibbles Bobbles @Nibbles
30 January, 02:40
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
I know what you are saying. We have always trusted our institutions. I still trust Trump I do not believe he would knowingly harm us. I will not allow my children 14,15 and 16 to have it. I will not take it. It is gutting when your family will not listen to you.