Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
07 December, 10:46
We The Media, [12/7/2021 12:52 AM]
[Forwarded from SSGQ Channel (SSGQ)]
[ Photo ]
Here they go again. Christmas lights are bad....mkay?

I'd be buying and putting out MORE, until my house looked liked the one from Christmas Vacation........j/s

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
I find it funny that there is only the potential to "offend" others when its a display of Christianity. Lets be honest here ...its not the Jolly old white man,lights,reindeer, nor presents...its the Christ part others find so offensive. The author of this letter should live by their own standard they just set & get rid of their home,car, computer & printer(they used to print this letter),cell phone, food,lights,water & anything else others may not be able to afford. My faith in God & my unshakable belief that Jesus is king isnt harming anyone. Im taught to love my enemy as much if not more...than I love myself... to pray they get to see the unwavering love of the Father & that God softens their hearts. I am not to judge those I discern as committing a sin,bc I am a sinner myself. I will speak the truth though in love & pray that God softens their hearts,gives them ears to hear,and eyes to see. If that is offensive then you may want to reevaluate the meaning.
11:44 AM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItsthatTime722 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Manda Yeah that one, click on at the bottom under it