Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
We The Media, [12/7/2021 12:52 AM]
[Forwarded from SSGQ Channel (SSGQ)]
[ Photo ]
Here they go again. Christmas lights are bad....mkay?

I'd be buying and putting out MORE, until my house looked liked the one from Christmas Vacation........j/s

https://mobile.twitter.com...
10:46 AM - Dec 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Christus Vexed @jefzef
07 December, 11:57
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
It should have read:
"I challenge you to respect the dignity of all people, while I am in the process of utterly disrespecting yours."

🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
07 December, 11:44
I find it funny that there is only the potential to "offend" others when its a display of Christianity. Lets be honest here ...its not the Jolly old white man,lights,reindeer, nor presents...its the Christ part others find so offensive. The author of this letter should live by their own standard they just set & get rid of their home,car, computer & printer(they used to print this letter),cell phone, food,lights,water & anything else others may not be able to afford. My faith in God & my unshakable belief that Jesus is king isnt harming anyone. Im taught to love my enemy as much if not more...than I love myself... to pray they get to see the unwavering love of the Father & that God softens their hearts. I am not to judge those I discern as committing a sin,bc I am a sinner myself. I will speak the truth though in love & pray that God softens their hearts,gives them ears to hear,and eyes to see. If that is offensive then you may want to reevaluate the meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
07 December, 11:03
Absurd. I would have the brightest, boldest, most obnoxious display in town. Screw the PC police.

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
07 December, 11:02
hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha... " i couldn't help but notice your Christmas lights." ....no kidding!?? like they were lit up? like... on display? weird. ..hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha... what a maroon