Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 December, 09:07
[They] think we are stupid…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 December, 09:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
04 December, 09:49
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I really should start a list. PPSD, cold winter weather, climate change, all cause these problems. Have I missed any? So far, my favorite is that climate change is causing heart issues in babies still in the womb.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
05 December, 05:58
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
They also gave cold weather more powers too, it now causes blood clots and "winter vagina." Oof. Lol!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/h...

Emma ElT @auntieeme
Well, shit. I really am gonna start that list. I can't wait to see what they'll add next...
09:52 PM - Dec 05, 2021
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it