Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 December, 06:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
maddening 🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
05 December, 09:24
😢Sadly, I have relatives that would believe every word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
04 December, 11:11
They will call it anything but the real reason heart conditions are on the rise. Since when does a 12 year old have a heart attack who had not prior medical issues and was active in sports and all sorts of things. I guess we are supposed to believe that pandemic stress caused this.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
04 December, 10:32
Yes!
Pfizer, partnered with Bristol Myer, is running a PSA on one of our local radio stations, listing symptoms (that just happen to coincide with vax side effects...heart palpitations, blood clots, chest pain, etc.). that could have deadly consequences and to see a doctor immediately.
Of all the effing gaul....trying to make themselves sound like the good guys.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 December, 10:27
Remember EVERYTHING related to "covid" is a SATANIC EVIL agenda and the ONLY WAY TO STOP EVIL IS TO STOP COMPLYING WITH IT. When we participate with darkness, the darkness increases. When we STOP and insert the LIGHT of truth into the darkness, there is illumination and the darkness recedes.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 December, 10:22

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 December, 09:57

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 December, 09:17

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 December, 09:46
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Nope.
I DONT BE GUTLESS, SPINELESS PROSTITUTE OF DIVINE TRUTH...

KILL IN THE NAME OF ANY IDEOLOGY IS PURE SATANISM...

BUT FROM ALL FORM OF SATANISM, KILL IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE IS DEFINITELLY WORST.

I AM AFRAID, THAT WE HAVE NOT ENOUGH PIGS TO CAST DEMONS ONTO THEIR FORM

Emma ElT @auntieeme
04 December, 09:49
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I really should start a list. PPSD, cold winter weather, climate change, all cause these problems. Have I missed any? So far, my favorite is that climate change is causing heart issues in babies still in the womb.