Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
04 December, 09:33
Now, parents, will you ASK for it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 December, 12:15
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
tried to get my daughter-in-law studying to be a nurse to look at this and or research it, she not into experimental drugs thank God but I'm curious I've seems that autism well my son got assburgers after a childhood vax and now his son is autistic after a vax my g-son he went deaf and autistic...i look back on videos and it was until after the vax I'm wondering if the child vaxes effect certain genetics just a thought

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
Hello Poco Thunder.
Unfortunately it is way more than a mere thought. It is sad reality.
ALL vaccines are meant to diminish our humanhood, our divine qualities in human form and our power to create what we wish.
All because of the dark ones who have been controlling this plane for eons to keep us enslaved.
I am 62 and the only vaccines I got were at school for the regular smallpox and stuff. I never got any other vaccines.
They (the evil ones) have been administering poisons to our precious children for decades. How many? 72 within a couple of years?
And the shots they are inoculating people with for "covid", do you think they had to make them once they told the population there was a "pandemic"? As I read, it would take 60+ years to make all the billions they have in stock. They were waiting for the agenda to unroll.
Listen. I am very sorry about your situation and your beloved ones'.
Keep hope for health to return with medbeds. Soon.
HUGZ.
04:30 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarah_Shiddian in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 December, 08:15
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
I AGREE