Only people mentioned by joeyday in this post can reply
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
30 January, 03:32
In response Joey Day to her Publication
God bless you lin Wood! Thank you for holding the line and exposing the horror that the elites have done to little children all over the world! Soon everyone will know what's been going on for thousands of years and your children will be amongst them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
30 January, 02:05
I pray Lin's children wake up and I pray for God to lift Lin, protect Lin and keep him safe 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
30 January, 01:57
this breaks my heart

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 January, 01:55
This is so sad. I hope and pray they deeply apologize to Lin when truth is revealed. Their father is an American hero to me and most Patriots.

Joey Day @joeyday
30 January, 01:56
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
yep agreed...

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
30 January, 01:51
Well stated by Lin Wood......many of us are in the same situation !

Charissma _15 @Riley
30 January, 01:45
🙏❤️🙏

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
30 January, 01:43
It’s all heartbreaking. I soooooo get it!

ΜΔŇĐØ ΜĆŁØVƗŇ @MandoMcLovin
30 January, 01:56
In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication
I feel this so deeply with you all. This is an all too common hurt for so many. God, I pray He comforts us. Unfortunately, family hurts so often, and so deeply. #Pray #MendingFences #PainIsReal #Healing #Restoration #Love #GodWins #PrayForLin #PrayForUs 💯🥺🥺🧎🏻

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
30 January, 01:41
I feel your pain!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
30 January, 01:41
So sorry!!!😔🙏🏻🙏🏻