Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 11:46
Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 12:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I dont think he could possibly think that you know he knows better, but all the drama confuses everyone, and that particular part seems not necessary, maybe some purpose.
Nana is just not a drama fan I guess.
Maybe I will just skippy tho this part of the movie.

Bullshit flying everywhere!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 December, 06:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I think it's part of the art of war tactic, confusion also confuses the enemy ... they come out in the open where we can grab them!

01 December, 07:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yeah not a drama fan tho. I felt something in this area coming when Flynn pulled out of the Los Vega event. I was going to go until that happened and they had to move the event and redo everything. It was a cluster..

PPl can say what they want but I have a strong feeling that while both are true Patriots on the same team that there are a lot of differences on ways to proceed between Juan and Flynn.

Perhaps that is a purposeful" put out there" idk,
I always push the narrative needed to get to the next catalyst but will probably set this one out.

Just dont like in-fighting drama, real or movie script.
That is why I dont watch those kinds of movies
😁😘🙏💜

wainthepain01
@doqholliday

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 December, 09:36
I dont Hate the infighting... I LOATHE IT... LOATHING is worse than hate. It is totally unnecessary and ( IMHO) ANYTHING that divides the Patriots that have spent countless months, years trying to wake up the deadhead sheep has a real possibility of 'backfiring'. Even Patriots have limits.

02 December, 01:13
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I have heard some pretty damning other recordings too, but on the other hand:

How do you get millions of Americans to take to the streets, to stop all work & transport, and all peacefully take back our country when millions of Q followers and Anons are sitting back waiting on Trump and Q to save us????

How would you cause millions of Patriots Anons to decide it is really up to us to save our country now?

Nana is NOT saying that is what all this in fighting is, but...

02 December, 12:22
You R right Nana, & it is the 'WHY' there is so much infighting. A review: WE LOVE POTUS Trump, We Researched the data/info provided throughout his admin. WE saw corruption throughout our life & realized this was the 1st time EVER, WE HAD a Chance to UNDO EVIL. Most of Us R Praying people. WE were asked to come to DC rally last Jan, many went & Peacefully PRAYED for OUR Nation. We were told to go home in Peace. MANY were arrested by FBI: who are Corrupt like the NAZI SS. Those Patriots are STILL IN JAIL. They lost almost a year of their life & are beaten in jail. Patriots have SEEN This & realized NO ONE HAS THEIR BACK. WE hear the Military is the only way. (FYI- IM PRO MILITARY) The show is run via AI Algorithms. I say 'UNPLUG the DANG Computer & Get A Move On". Chemtrails, still rain HELL down upon us? WHY if the Military is in control? People are DEAD/DYING from the vax, Med Bed's could save them, BUT ARENT AVAILABLE to PPL cuz Military complex wants to keep them for themselves only

02 December, 01:28
Hun I do think the military has our back, but I dont think they will step in until we stand up for ourselves, but that stand up must be a peaceful one.
There are many facets of this war and many factions of our Patriot groups as a united for freedom whole that have the same goal, Nana simply thinks there are some minor differences in how we should get there among the ranks.
Like the man said in the earlier video, we need to bring the pieces together.

I agree that there are many parts to this WAR. And right now, there is no leadership out in the open. PRAYER is the ONLY thing We can ALL AGREE ON :) :) :) It's a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD.
01:35 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Ken Dar @kendar667
02 December, 11:07
You bring up a great point. The wife and I were discussing this very issue recently: The patriots have a lot of talent and energy, and we don't mind getting our hands dirty, but we need real leadership and direction. The movement has to be focused. Bannon is on the right track when he calls upon patriots to take over school board meetings, but more is needed. We would all love to see Pelosi st the end of a rope (legally) along with many others, but how can that happen? Is it enough to "trust the plan" or does God call upon us to be the plan, and if so, what does that look like*

03 December, 12:45
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
Going against the school boards, is for the Patriots with children in public schools. They dont listen to the grandparents. I prayerfully Hope and Pray that they STEP UP for the children. I like Bannon :)

02 December, 01:52
😘