John Atkison @Duende
From Pam Ross (Gab)...

Bravo!!! This Patriot left a customer car on the street in front of the dealership because they told him to wear a mask on their property. More of this needs to start happening.
12:35 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Joan Plothow @JoanniePat
03 December, 03:48
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Priceless!!!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 December, 03:44
Sounds like me.

I had one woman order 12 soaps & when I showed up to deliver them to her doorstep, she asked if I had a mask.

She was not elderly, more like 30.

We were already speaking & I had the soaps in a bag.

I didn't even answer her question... I just said, "Oh, dear me, I must have the wrong house! You're obviously a DEMOCRAT or a LIBERAL and my soap is too good for you people."

Turned on my heel & left while she was gathering her chin off the porch.

Fuck that shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
03 December, 06:11
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
LOL, oh my that's good!! Beyond good, Priceless!!!

I'm sharing this one, hope you don't mind. My Gab fam will love this one.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 December, 12:32
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
03 December, 02:59
This put a big smile on my face.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
02 December, 08:53
😂😂😂😂

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
02 December, 08:43
This made me belly laugh,felt good thank you 🤣

John Atkison @Duende
02 December, 09:26
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
You're welcome, it gave me a good laugh too.

chore Toke @choretoke
02 December, 04:59
THIS CRACKS ME UP❗️BRAVO❗️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 December, 04:43
Fine delivery! 🤣