Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
26 February, 07:28
In response John Q.. to his Publication
John,

Is there any chance you might help me share my latest video Update?

In my opinion, it's my best so far.

Brand New Q Drops! The Next 21 Days Will Be Historic! BIG BIG Happenings! Time To Wake Up The Masses!

https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
27 February, 10:03
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
you do a great job patriot . keep it up the truth will spread . far and wide and you will be there to give it to themb

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 February, 03:41
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
i run a website (loveinactionnow.com) and can share it! (i too feel that post too - the next 21 days BIG BIG happenings.)

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
02 January, 12:15
I also hope it will be soon. My faith in God is strong and secure, but I see so many wavering. On the flip side, I do see many more who have been LED to God, and that is something to be thankful for. Have a wonderful New Year ahead, and thanks JohnQ for all your posts.

Judy Anonette @biju
02 January, 12:08
Please let it be soon!!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 January, 11:55
Ooh Praying For this Everyday! Miss Our President Trump!!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
02 January, 11:51
prayers 🙏🏼

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
01 December, 10:52
Twelvetwentyone=228
The Unrighteous Steward
Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true G228 riches?
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 December, 10:26
Take it away.
Given back to My Fellow Americans