Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I love Denzel. I am hoping this was just for show.
01:07 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 02:02
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
If anyone were to be good it was him....let's hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
30 January, 01:54
Doubt it. He's in their club too. I look at it as, every majorly successful celebrity is compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
30 January, 01:57
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Racist? You know something we don't know? Spill it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 January, 01:14
moi aussi 🙄mais bon ..

irene lemieux @jolange
30 January, 01:13
they are in it...not a show...

Its Donna @duke347
30 January, 01:11
I read something somewhere that he sponsored Chadwick Boseman at Howard University..the guy from Black Panther that died from colon cancer.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
30 January, 01:20
In response Its Donna to his Publication
Chadwick and KOBE were working to expose the NWO Illuminati. The Cabal KILLED them BOTH.
Pastor Larry Gaiters tells all about the blacks and their fraternal order as the slaves of the NWO.
He also discusses how the KKK was started by the Blacks loyal to the Cabal back in the day.
I found it hard to believe until seeing these "modern time slaves in action.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
30 January, 01:07
❤️🙏

❤️🙏

❤️🙏