Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
30 November, 04:23
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
I am sure ALL of the Constellations are harmonizing in praise of our Lord's elegant & comprehensive plan.

In Schuylkill Co, PA it was a sad day. What's humming here is the massive 5G tower directly over our houses. The dog across the street's being euthanized tomorrow ("Boomie", my❤️aches & so does my hound's) for 2 serious bites of the Mrs. (a DEAR SAINT, but I get my news from MY hubby, our dog-walker/rassler, who UTTERLY refuses to discuss JABS or RADIATIONS outside OUR home. GOD's idea of HUMOR: hubby's a physicist, PLUS had a SARCOMA his (former) dr blew off last yr, BUT we were BLEST to find a mensch who did what the seriously NWO-fans refused to even TRY: spared the limb.
I, from HARD EXPERIENCE, am a "MOTIVATOR", shocked this AM, got eM from 2 former peers THANKING ME for➡️'em Mike Lindell's REQUEST to TUNE IN SUNDAY NIGHT wrt ELECTION UPDATE.
But are LEGISLATORS in PA too DOLTISH to "get" that IF they &/or their staff are IGNORANT or overwhelmed, "the BUCK stops HERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396