Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
30 November, 03:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
I am sure ALL of the Constellations are harmonizing in praise of our Lord's elegant & comprehensive plan.

In Schuylkill Co, PA it was a sad day. What's humming here is the massive 5G tower directly over our houses. The dog across the street's being euthanized tomorrow ("Boomie", my❤️aches & so does my hound's) for 2 serious bites of the Mrs. (a DEAR SAINT, but I get my news from MY hubby, our dog-walker/rassler, who UTTERLY refuses to discuss JABS or RADIATIONS outside OUR home. GOD's idea of HUMOR: hubby's a physicist, PLUS had a SARCOMA his (former) dr blew off last yr, BUT we were BLEST to find a mensch who did what the seriously NWO-fans refused to even TRY: spared the limb.
I, from HARD EXPERIENCE, am a "MOTIVATOR", shocked this AM, got eM from 2 former peers THANKING ME for➡️'em Mike Lindell's REQUEST to TUNE IN SUNDAY NIGHT wrt ELECTION UPDATE.
But are LEGISLATORS in PA too DOLTISH to "get" that IF they &/or their staff are IGNORANT or overwhelmed, "the BUCK stops HERE
04:23 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it