Think Special Forces tactics.

Rig for RED.

🕶
10:34 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 November, 08:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I get ya bro..... but GOD VISION is still all encompassing. I believe Kennedys would agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 November, 08:20
watch the water

water island biden crime family and maxwell sub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 November, 04:04

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 November, 04:04
17 timestamp. 🙏🙏🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
30 November, 09:31
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Good catch.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 November, 03:50

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 January, 08:26
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Back in the old days of twitter Vincent Kennedy taught me so much along with keeping my Vib High. I dont know where he is today but I pray he knows I love him so much.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 November, 01:19
Think Panama Canal Expansion Project. so massive, yet hardly a peep. How much wider, how much DEEPER ? to service bigger tankers on top - what about below?. every major shipping port modified and dredged to receive these behemoths and not a peep from the environmentalists!!! but the Canadian pipeline was a concern?? Aho err I mean A-hole. Biggest global construction project came and went with hardly a peep and who benefited from the whole deal?? One-way containers on top (subs underneath?) space on earth. watch the water, indeed.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 12:11
[SEAL]'s have multiple meanings......

as does h20....

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 November, 01:26
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
H-O-H two smaller hydrogen atoms perched 120 deg. on single larger Oxygen atom just like mickey mouse.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 November, 11:34
👀 the 🌊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 10:55
And who is in charge of Special Forces?
Commander in Chief!
Who is our Commander in Chief?
Donald J. Trump

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 10:57
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
No one said they had not at some time been controlled by the evils like everything else I guess.