Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 November, 05:49
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcanstopwhatyiscoming #GodWins

Lin Wood
This clip of the posted conversation omits my statements that whether Q is a white hat PSYOP or a black hat PYSOP, there is a considerable amount of TRUTH to Q. Perhaps as much as 75-90% TRUTH.

I believe Q exists and is real. I believe in the basic positions for which Q stands.

I want child sex trafficking, pedophilia, and satanic rituals involving children to end NOW.

I want ALL individuals involved in child sex trafficking to go to prison or suffer a worse punishment available under our laws. This apples whether the involved individuals are political officeholders, candidates, or individuals disguised as church leaders, Patriot leaders, RINO Republicans, educators, etc., etc. etc.

We need to identify and bring them ALL to justice.

All means all. Always has. Always will.

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 November, 06:00
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This all makes no sense to me. That would mean that Joe M and Field McConnell are no White Hats and I don't believe that for a minute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
They are WH as far as I can tell.
06:33 PM - Nov 29, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 November, 02:29
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I know they are with every ounce of my being, that is why it is very confusing.