Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nothingcanstopwhatyiscoming #GodWins

Lin Wood
This clip of the posted conversation omits my statements that whether Q is a white hat PSYOP or a black hat PYSOP, there is a considerable amount of TRUTH to Q. Perhaps as much as 75-90% TRUTH.

I believe Q exists and is real. I believe in the basic positions for which Q stands.

I want child sex trafficking, pedophilia, and satanic rituals involving children to end NOW.

I want ALL individuals involved in child sex trafficking to go to prison or suffer a worse punishment available under our laws. This apples whether the involved individuals are political officeholders, candidates, or individuals disguised as church leaders, Patriot leaders, RINO Republicans, educators, etc., etc. etc.

We need to identify and bring them ALL to justice.

All means all. Always has. Always will.

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
05:49 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 November, 08:01
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
1. From whence did you get the TEXT that YOU typed? Show me.

2. TRUMP'S capital letters are, and have been, the ONLY person's comms that have pointed to Q drops. TRUMP'S ONLY.

3. TRUMP'S misspellings are, and have been, the ONLY person's comms given in this way. TRUMP'S ONLY.

4. I ask again, where did you get the TEXT that YOU typed above? Telegram? Show me.

5. Wood has attacked General Flynn, MTG, Sebastian Gorka, Jack Posobiec, Wendy Rogers, Vernon Jones, Patrick Byrne, and Dan Bongino, SO FAR. I predict there will be many more he will attack. I'd like to see him try attacking Alex Jones. I don't think he would DARE.

Wood has been trying to turn patriots against other patriots. He told GA Republican voters NOT to vote when Trump told them TO VOTE. Those who listened to Wood are why we lost both GA seats.

Wood is not a uniter. He is a divider. He's trying to promote himself. He is a snake and I don't know why so many don't see it.

Please answer my question abo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
29 November, 06:32
If that is Gen Flynn talking w Lin Wood, and Flynn is saying that he thinks Q is a clown psy-op, that is very interesting, since he worked w Stan McChrystal in the MidEast, and McChrystal's group was hired by the demoncratic party to get info on Republicans. Flynn registered his own company out of McChrystal's hourse -https://www.crunchbase.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 November, 06:30
**see Lin post above in my original post.
misspellings matter. apples/applies

So, I'm looking for clues...
this caught my eye...
75-90%
πŸ‘‡
telling us to go back & re-read Q posts 75-90πŸ”₯
Many of these posts reference anons staying organized, & that:
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.

-----------

also there's this! All caps - Lins post = simple gematria = 734
Q734πŸ”₯
What a coincidence.
This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.
Q

------------
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🐸
Lin is telling us that we need to stay organized and united...and that We Are Q...more powerful and influential than we can imagine!!!!

wwg1wga!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 November, 06:25
I dont trust telegram . They can make any thing these days to look and sound like a certain person .

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
29 November, 06:02
Whomever’s pysop operation, I agree there is a VERY high TRUTH percentage.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 November, 06:00
This all makes no sense to me. That would mean that Joe M and Field McConnell are no White Hats and I don't believe that for a minute.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 November, 06:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They are WH as far as I can tell.