JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I feel for the well-meaning anons that missed the gematria aspect of this movie and it’s a persons responsibility to do their own due diligence. So quick to attack things we don’t comprehend aren’t we? The gem. proofs are more solid than the Q proofs which are perfect. You do the math. Love you Truth seeker.
Chat ⬇️

https://t.me/Negative48Cha...
06:57 AM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
30 November, 01:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
My name gives the same numbers as "The Storm is upon us" in Gematria. A funny Coincidence one might say. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 November, 12:45
I seem to lack the awareness to “look and see if there’s a connection here”. Thanks for sharing this. Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
29 November, 11:00
Thank you my friend. Gematria is God’s poetry.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
29 November, 10:49
Agreed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 10:39
Words have meaning in the universe.
Spoken words from the emotion of the heart brain are POWERFUL!

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Q The Lions @qthelions
29 November, 08:43
I have been following the gematria Can you explain the history of it? where or how it started. Thanks!