John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 November, 07:59
Same person?

Look again. Twins.

Look at the rally pic. Do you see her? Do you see them watching over the rally? How many can you make out? I see 4 maybe 5.
Thing outside of the box. Think bigger, bigger, biggest. What is the greatest lie they have made us believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 November, 10:13
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Caught this in the sky one morning...Angel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 November, 04:35
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
It may be a spec of dust on the lens ... idk. but I see perfect circles that appear to be cloaked, just the outline showing it.
The largest is in the center, about 1/3 down from the top ... couple of other smaller specs too, but all circles.

26 November, 11:03
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Above the tree line?

26 November, 11:18
Dead center of this ... transparent but perfect outline of a circle.

26 November, 02:53
I see it now...Thank you for taking the time to respond. Now my mind is running with thoughts of what it could be😬

27 November, 08:04
I saw two other posts about this circle, seen over Alaska and another ... both describing it as a A.I. hi-tech bubble / maybe a craft or a world ... I don't know ... but more like a machine rather than an organic life form.

27 November, 09:40
? Wow! I am way behind ...in this stuff

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
No you're not... this only the 3rd post I've seen ... just connecting the dots - we all are ... thanks for posting.
10:25 AM - Nov 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it