John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Same person?

Look again. Twins.

Look at the rally pic. Do you see her? Do you see them watching over the rally? How many can you make out? I see 4 maybe 5.
Thing outside of the box. Think bigger, bigger, biggest. What is the greatest lie they have made us believe?
07:59 AM - Nov 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
CRAIG CARLTON @TheGiarc
22 November, 09:48
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
What is the biggest lie? IN your estimation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CRAIG CARLTON @TheGiarc
22 November, 09:50
In response CRAIG CARLTON to his Publication
Aliens?, Shape of Earth? Devil? God? Reality? Health? Elections?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 November, 10:13
Caught this in the sky one morning...Angel?

22 November, 05:12
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
I would believe it to be if it is not photo shopped. I am sure if you look you may find something else in the photo also.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 November, 04:35
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
It may be a spec of dust on the lens ... idk. but I see perfect circles that appear to be cloaked, just the outline showing it.
The largest is in the center, about 1/3 down from the top ... couple of other smaller specs too, but all circles.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 November, 08:23
What I recall about the Gemini twins is they are like chameleons and can show different sides to world. They blend into the energy they perceive.

22 November, 05:14
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Depending on which version they are in you are correct. Really that is the same for most ethereal spirits. Only a few can not transform into something else. Good point for sure.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

22 November, 05:14
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
No she was in a blue shirt sitting in the crowd toward the back.