Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 November, 01:49
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
The gunk left after just ONE gallon of tap water in our distiller.
Lately the black stuff has lumps in it which are also dark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 November, 02:42
Short term only. it removes the minerals needed. Can be dangerous with long term use.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 November, 10:56
Drinking distilled water on long-term basis can leech minerals from your body.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 November, 02:27
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
you know my biggest life struggle is overdoing what i perceive to be a good thing…. more isnt always better so thanks for the reminder❣️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 November, 10:49
I drink distilled water - I don't drink it 100% of the time because it more for purification & pushing out toxins like that clip said but I do alternate it with 5 stage filtered water & have had good results

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 November, 07:39
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
which brand ?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 November, 10:46
merci pour le partage 🙏