mark kub @markkub
27 November, 08:09
Dr. Stella Immanuel can will prescribe Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin via telehealth services, where doctors will “see” you via email, phone or text. https://drstellamd.com/tel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
The big problem with that is that many people don't have the $90 for the tele-visit.
08:36 AM - Nov 27, 2021
In response mark kub to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 December, 10:14
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
that 90 bucks is a drop in the bucket compared to the prescriptions in the hand costs. I thought about doing that and it was upwards of 4-500. dollars Fuck that!
For 195.60 plus shipping, I got the same and more from Germany. And the first batch last summer from India. $85. Took about 3 weeks for one, 2 for the other

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 November, 08:39
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
....that's my problem. So I do what I can at home...vitamin C, D3, quercitrine and zinc....chased with some tonic water. 🤗