mark kub @markkub
Dr. Stella Immanuel can will prescribe Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin via telehealth services, where doctors will “see” you via email, phone or text. https://drstellamd.com/tel...
08:09 AM - Nov 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
28 November, 08:38
In response mark kub to his Publication
You can get it filled and mailed to you, also can call around your local area and ask them if they can fill the prescribed medicine. I would like to know if the Pharmaceutical Companies can be held liable if they do not fill it. under what grounds was it not filled? ect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 November, 08:36
The big problem with that is that many people don't have the $90 for the tele-visit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 08:39
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
....that's my problem. So I do what I can at home...vitamin C, D3, quercitrine and zinc....chased with some tonic water. 🤗

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 December, 10:14
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
that 90 bucks is a drop in the bucket compared to the prescriptions in the hand costs. I thought about doing that and it was upwards of 4-500. dollars Fuck that!
For 195.60 plus shipping, I got the same and more from Germany. And the first batch last summer from India. $85. Took about 3 weeks for one, 2 for the other

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 November, 08:35
How does Dr. Stella get the H & I medication to her patients if pharmacy will not honor the prescription? Seeing a doctor won't solve the problem.

jim earl @jimearlbob
27 November, 08:12
no pharmacy will fill the prescription

27 November, 08:34
In response jim earl to his Publication
My understanding is that Frontline Doctors will fill it for you.