Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
Who will have the GUTS to make this right? What about all the families that lost loved ones, a nation that bought in to the lies and the criminals that ALWAYS get away with it. The lies have to come to the surface and not through the MSM - this has to be through an EBS so everyone sees the same facts. EBS is the only way!
11:57 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 03:42
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I know we have to let the plan play out, but I'm concerned with patriots being driven away from mainstream social media that we can't get the word out. I wish the EAS would happen soon before we all get too comfortable with China Joe and his dictatorial executive orders, as crazy and eye-opening they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 03:38
Unfortunately, we bought into the lies because we had no reason--until in recent years--to mistrust the MSM. We believed everything they said. They were THE source of information. At one time, journalists may have been true journalists, but they turned a dark corner at some point and stayed there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
30 January, 12:50
First, my faith is in the Lord above and power of prayer.. but I woke tjis morning asking myself, if this is all a movie, smoke an mirrors to awake the people to the corruption? then how is continuing the dishonesty and lieing okay? i.e. whats happening now

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
30 January, 12:39
Texas has had a few EBS tests this week so that's a promising sign!!!🙌🙏🇺🇲

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
30 January, 12:32
I agree. As long as the lies are continued it won't change. Too many, less than before, are so confused they can't see straight. It's messing with peoples heads. Even those who are more awake are struggling, watching it happen. It needs to end and end now. It's not right.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
30 January, 12:21
Yes Cathe! Soon they will all be exposed!!! They are in hell and theybwill stay there!!

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
30 January, 12:18
when is this to happen?

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 January, 12:22
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
We never know right? We add it to the list, wait trying to elect leaders that will take the oath of office to the People and to God and believe it will happen.