Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
31 January, 01:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Interesting that Kevin Spacey's name is mentioned in these documents. Never would I have guessed that he would be involved in the 911 attacks and tried for treason. 😨 🤔 😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SQu jerzy @sQjerzy
30 January, 08:29
HOW the HELL is Killary alive?!!! America needs to see her executed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
30 January, 06:59
i really want to know if charges have been made yet. cant believe how much pure evil is in this world. so sad. those poor families who learn the truth, cant imagine their emotions!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
30 January, 12:49
Question is what is this.

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
30 January, 08:29
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
It was the world trade center sphere which was between the building; it was one of the few things that had survived; mostly, from the attacks.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 January, 12:44
pure EVIL --😡😡😡

Rdy. Qtime. @Jn_bGs
30 January, 12:28
shameful this has not been exposed to the public yet. these people had lives/families/kids and we R still protecting the POS who did this. The time js NOW🤬🤬

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
30 January, 08:28
In response Rdy. Qtime. to her Publication
yeah wait until its exposed that the media majorly downplayed the deaths at 2k people when it was more like 15k deaths.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 January, 11:57
Who will have the GUTS to make this right? What about all the families that lost loved ones, a nation that bought in to the lies and the criminals that ALWAYS get away with it. The lies have to come to the surface and not through the MSM - this has to be through an EBS so everyone sees the same facts. EBS is the only way!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 03:38
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Unfortunately, we bought into the lies because we had no reason--until in recent years--to mistrust the MSM. We believed everything they said. They were THE source of information. At one time, journalists may have been true journalists, but they turned a dark corner at some point and stayed there.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 January, 03:42
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I know we have to let the plan play out, but I'm concerned with patriots being driven away from mainstream social media that we can't get the word out. I wish the EAS would happen soon before we all get too comfortable with China Joe and his dictatorial executive orders, as crazy and eye-opening they are.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 January, 11:56
take a moment..for the families

American Girl @Americangirl
30 January, 12:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

beth thoele @Beth
30 January, 11:53
Hussein