Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:03
Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
Why do you need a "leader" to tell you what to do ?? Just don´t comply. And not everybody is sitting and complying .Many many countries have been protesting EVERY WEEKEND for months now. We need to step out for ourselves.
12:27 AM - Nov 23, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 November, 12:45
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
i do not comply with anything. i am sovereign. i do not consent to be governed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 November, 10:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
😍Well said

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 November, 12:27
...Isreal cried out over and over for a King and a Leader like the other nations had and God was not comfortable with it. Finally, look what happened as a result...we have a leader already.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 November, 08:03
BRAVO - WE CAN OURSELVES -

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK - manifest you reality