Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 09:00
Kyle Rittenhouse supports BLM apparently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
22 November, 09:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He is 18.
He is trying to express that he is not a white supremacist the best way he knows how.

He is 18.
He has to find a way to now live in this world that has him labeled. It is time for everyone, our side and theirs, to stop passing judgment on this kid.

He is BARELY 18.
Hasn't even gone to college. Let's leave the poor kid alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
23 November, 12:11
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I appreciate your service, but that doesn't give you the right to be a bully. Maybe you need to take a chill, dude.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 09:33
I can see that🤔 I felt he was quite a distraction. But was still glad to see him walk. No one had any hope for the Rule of Law to ever return...til that verdict.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
22 November, 09:18
First of all - thank you for your service.

Second of all - I am not super proud of the 18 year old me. I can think back to that person and I would like to go back in time and hit her upside her head a few times. But that's me.