Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Kyle Rittenhouse supports BLM apparently.
09:00 PM - Nov 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
24 November, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He still has to live in this world! He's in enough danger...give him A PASS, PLZ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 06:58
He supports the organic protestors who truly want to see the black man get equal justice in this country. Some people don't realize that the official BLM is a Soros group. I believe Kyle is one of those people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 November, 04:34
Kyle Rittenhouse has media handlers now apparently.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 November, 04:33
Good reason to stop embracing the dude. Did anyone back ground check?

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 November, 02:00
Keep him in our prayers. I cannot imagine the weight. So much potential.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 November, 09:51
👀 on Ghislaine. We will never know about kyle. Have we ever found out if someone is a crisis actor? Nope. Less Kyle more Maxwell. Need to help the kids

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 November, 08:28
It is my belief he is a crisis actor. I read he is also a Freemason, but I'm not sure if that is correct. This is another George Floyd event for distractions. We need to still focus on the fixing of the 2020 elections!!!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 November, 08:29
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
2 screenshots 👇

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
23 November, 12:08
No Doq, that isn't what he said. He said he supports the right of BLM or any organization's right, to protest. But not to Riot.
What he is saying is that he believes in Freedom to assemble, Freedom of speech.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 November, 07:00
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
Best answer, Doc.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 November, 03:05
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
Thanks for clarifying. I think most of us didn't hear it correctly and freaked a little.

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
22 November, 10:27
it was all just another distraction.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
22 November, 10:27
Somethings up for sure.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 November, 10:24
Does everyone believe in freedom of speech?

If so, then you have to respect the right of others to say what they want, even if you disagree.

If not, you don't back our Constitution. Reconcile that.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 November, 10:21
Perhaps he is trying to clear his name of the White Supremacy label that will be forever attached to him by many .
@knotme showed this graphic which is interesting 🧐

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 November, 01:59
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Looking glass?

Neanderthal S27 @s27
24 November, 12:20
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Follow the pen 😉

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
22 November, 10:10
He's Noah on Sandy Hook?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 November, 07:10
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Interesting you say that!! A Fren sent me these and asked the same... Gabby came to mind too.. (3 pics)
What is the real truth?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 November, 10:05
he doesnt support all of what they stand for...

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
22 November, 09:22
How about we all just leave the fckn kid alone for a while🤔I know 18 yr old me did a lot of dumb shit and made stupid choices and I wasn't even under a sliver of the microscope this kid is under. Certainly none of us were forced to make decisions while receiving death threats from half the damn country. Be an adult and realize that not everybody is going to do everything EXACTLY how you imagine it should be. Back TF off of this kid for God sakes😡

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
22 November, 09:13
I shared a link to it on here. check my profile for it

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
22 November, 09:10
He is 18.
He is trying to express that he is not a white supremacist the best way he knows how.

He is 18.
He has to find a way to now live in this world that has him labeled. It is time for everyone, our side and theirs, to stop passing judgment on this kid.

He is BARELY 18.
Hasn't even gone to college. Let's leave the poor kid alone.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
22 November, 09:07
and he is claiming Lin Wood left him in jail for 58 days... https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 November, 10:06
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
go to lin woods telegram page and read about all of this...you will see the other side.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 November, 09:06
He said it- I heard it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 09:04
he doesnt agree with their violence big difference

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
22 November, 09:31
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I saw he had his hand in the jacket also.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 November, 09:07
ELON KNOWS😎

AND WHEN YOU KNOW...U SIMPLY KNOW

17 yo Kidd TRYING TO MOCK AND SMEAR ARCHANGEL GABRIEL =>LLYN WOOD?

O' REALLY? 🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/uSeCuR51r...

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
22 November, 09:02
yeah i was not happy about that.