Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 November, 02:34
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Christmas is getting canceled it is a satanic holiday. and they had to commence another false flag a black man running into people this is the deep state stoking the racism card but Christmas is going off the calender under the new calender it will cease to exist. and those who were killed in this politically motivated false flag may they rest in eternal peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 November, 02:04
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Been praying and crying all night. That's the area I worked in for many years. My son is a principal at a Middle school, and knows all the students that were hit by this lunatic and saw it happen. I have friends that were injured. This is going to have a huge impact on this community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 November, 07:48
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
my condolences 🙏