Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots in Control is not a blanket statement that means nothing bad will ever happen again. Far from it.

We have yet to reach 1,000 years of peace.

Satan still has power over souls unfortunately. Until we reach peace, it’s only going to get worse as the demons panic.

EXPOSE MORE DARKNESS!

Pray for Justice.
09:06 PM - Nov 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 December, 10:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 November, 06:08
anyway i was just saying the same basic thing yesterday, you can feel the restlessness the demonic is pouring out on the masses. Their attempt to drag us all into it is in plain sight by the fact they are projecting on to every living soul in the panic to try and somehow out do Gods ordained warriors. the head is cut from the serpent but the serpents toxin is in every living human, for all have fallen short. discipline daily to love, if this actually gets as bad as the demonic attacks i fought, its going to be massively insane. we really need a love front of warriors now more than ever, it really needs to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 November, 05:43
THE ENTIRE WORLDS INDOCTRINATION INTO THE LUCIFERIAN CULT OF PERSONALITY CAN BE OVERCOME BY FULFILLING THE LAW, LOVE GOD AND LOVE EACH OTHER AS GOD LOVES US , oops sorry , caps lock

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 November, 12:58
Seeing that
>God is consistent and has patterns
>a day is as a thousand years
>the seventh day is the sabbath of rest
>the Hebrew calendar is based on the time from Adam until now
>we are in the year 5782
>many terrible things must happen before Yahshua's return
a. the Third temple will be built
b. meteors will pummel the entire earth
c. 1/3 of the trees and grass will be burnt up
d. and much more
I don't believe Yahshua will return until Rosh Hashana in the year 6000.
That gives us about 218 years. He said we would not know the hour or the day; he didn't say we wouldn't know the year.
The 1,000 years of peace will happen when he returns and rules and reigns from Jerusalem.

Right now, we are being served hors d'oeuvres. The true terrors of the Revelation will happen, but not before the time. Right now, we are being given a chance to redeem ourselves and get right; to correct wrongs and to restore some peace, justice, joy, and goodness. Let's not waste this opportunity.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
21 November, 11:21
i fear the end of darkness wont be till we wre with HIM in heaven. I feel we are living in hell right now!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 November, 11:33
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
What we are witnessing now is what was spoken by the prophet Daniel. An increase of knowledge ie the great awakening. What most dont understand is that if we are now living in the times prophesied by Daniel then we are in the end times. God is allowing everything to be revealed to draw the people of the earth to Him. The pedophilia, political corruption, critical race taugh to our children, the selling of aborted babies, torture and r_ape of children, adrenochrome, the corruption of the judicial system, the exposing of the medical system, financial system etc... is God attempting to wake people up to the evils that exist in the world in an attempt to draw them to Christ. Unfortunately the movement of Q is a tool Satan is using to get humanity to trust not in Christ... but in a man Trump/Q... in men ie the military... and various others. Satan is crafty. God is exposing it all in hope humanity cries out to Him for forgiveness of sins for salvation..instead we continue to worship men. 😒

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 November, 10:23
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 November, 09:56
1000 🤔

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 December, 10:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
They sure are!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 November, 09:48
🙏💔😭🇺🇸🇺🇸😭💔🙏 Praying for the day God rids the EVIL SCUM/DEMONS from this earth! I know more Darkness must be exposed for the Light to shine through & I know it's on God's Timeline, but I just hope & pray it's soon!
🙏💔😭🇺🇸🇺🇸😭💔🙏

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Jill Burgess @Jabs
21 November, 09:44
Casualties come with every war. More panic means more violence(casualties). It's their only recourse.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 November, 09:27
💯 Truth!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 November, 09:22
Amen.

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 November, 09:18
what are they in control of?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 November, 09:13
..at this rate I am looking to the clouds and I am ready for the rapture and Jesus's return.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 November, 09:12
use discernment no matter what

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 November, 09:10

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
21 November, 11:11
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
And is a Satanic ritual!