Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein ISLAND.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this ISLAND?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q
01:19 AM - Nov 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 November, 09:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is Satan they worship not aliens, low vibrational entities, demons?
Manifestations of intended evil harm to life?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 November, 01:00
What we need right now is not myriads of questions but at the very least one solid, true answer. A real answer. Not hypothetical secret coded messages.
Not more speculation, guesses, lies. misinformation, disinformation. Just one tiny nugget of relevant truth. The list of things I believe and people I trust has dwindled down to almost nothing.
However, I truly believe that when that nugget of undeniable relevant truth comes to light it will be impossible not to see it for what it is. That is what I am looking for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 November, 09:05
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Q speaks in question format to not break national security laws. Q team WAS telling us flat out. No hypothetical secret coding.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
21 November, 12:09
"Satan" is derived from Hebrew HaSatan - the adversary. Starting back in the beginning, the serpent, dragon, that old devil opposed what God had commanded and so convinced Eve by guile that God had NOT said what he had.

Yes, Lucifer was Lucifer, an archangel until he defiantly opposed God's order so then became known to God as HaSatan.

All those who defiantly oppose God's order are adversaries to God and mankind.

For thou hast said in thine heart, "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:” Isiah 14:13 KJV
^^^This, from a created being exalting himself above his Creator.

Those who worship "Lucifer" are cut from the same cloth. They think they are equal to, if not better than, God. Therefore, they have no fear of God...YET.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 November, 12:05
What is with the Trump book? ???

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 November, 11:32
Showtime. For fooking REAL.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 November, 11:32
Kinda looks like Castle Rock to me🤓

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 November, 11:29
Same colors were on Ellens show this past week. Not that I was watching, but it caught my attention.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 November, 02:32
Ezekiel 6:13
Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savour to all their idols.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesu...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 November, 02:06

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 November, 12:55
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
This methodology fits into every corp. org. cult. group in the world!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
21 November, 01:55
Sacrifice goes on in the templeSacrifice goes on in the temple

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 November, 01:45
mason's

Marg Linn @Otter10
21 November, 01:39
Putin doesnt worship s.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 November, 01:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We’re fighting (Ancient) darkness, Patriot.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 November, 01:20