Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 November, 12:26
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
No, that is not him. The mouth is too big on the younger boy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 November, 10:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 10:12

20 November, 10:08

Data Gramma @Vic
20 November, 10:12
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
WTH!??!

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 November, 09:25
Eyebrows on the kid look thicker. Other than that there are a lot of similarities.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 09:10
looks closer than the guy whos supposed to elvis haha

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 09:09
maybe maybe not lol

Lethal Anon @Lethal17
20 November, 09:07
youre wrong in this case. I work with a guy closely thay grew up with his dad and he sent me a photo of him with his dad. this is definitely not the same kid in this case.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 November, 12:16
In response Lethal Anon to his Publication
Where's the photo?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
20 November, 09:03
That photo of Noah shows a coat that would have been popular a decade before 2012 or even longer. He would be quite a bit older than Kyle. I don't believe it is him. I can see why you would have thought so.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 November, 09:01
ELON ALREADY REVEALED TRUTH
I ALWAYS TRUST ELON...😇🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 November, 08:55
Yet another distraction, IMO. Rounded versus pointed ears.

Don't forget; we are being tested too.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
20 November, 08:46
youre right, ive found so many of these. they need their distractions. one of the victimsof pulse nightclub a soldier is now ahmaud arbery's mother 😐

20 November, 09:23
In response Sheila E** to her Publication

20 November, 09:37
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
not lined up perfectly but David Hogg and the sandy hook shooter. goes on and on