John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 November, 11:14
I came across a 8 line in Gematria when looking up the Behemoths God made on the 5th day...

It said "leave the horses, Ven, Ner, in Idaho, start, project, Aloha, Barbie."
I looked up Aloha Barbie and the first thing that popped up was a pet adoption of a cat named Barbie in Hawaii.
Well wouldn't you know that they have come out with a study saying that cats and dogs can be given Covid by humans.
How much do you want to bet that once in pets it will mutate into something deadly along the lines of Small Pox.
I posted exactly what I think it will be in a post about a month ago.
So two for the price of one virus sale.

These pricks just never quit.
This is not coincidence. It never was.

And yes this is the lead in to the Behemoth of the sea being let loose.
More coming later.

https://thehill.com/changi...

https://www.khon2.com/2-fi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 November, 11:18
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Have also read twice in the last two days that deer carry covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
LOL! It will be very soon, when all things, not just animals, but all things like smart phones and social media will give you covid. Lock down. Stay alone. Don't talk. Don't move. Entertain the psychopaths. You know, Jordan Peterson has trained a lot of law enforcement and special force folks in psychopathy. He has good information to absorb about the minds of these 7000 perverts/pedos/satanists/cabal/alien/ IDIOTS. I highly suggest a study to help you remain calm with what the world is being exposed to and about to be exposed to. Your detachment and calmness to the 'blood and guts' of it all will act 'with osmosis and leadership' to all those around you. Think, those that were just at that concert are 'still frozen in shock'. Cabal, etc. will rely on that 'frozen in shock time to come in for the kill'. WE MUST LEAD WITH CALMNESS AND PURITY. DO NOT ALLOW ANY GOOD PERSON/ANIMAL/EARTHLY OR NON-EARTHLY BEING TO 'FREEZE'. Remember, ALL Nature and ALL Heaven on OUR SIDE. Take care of ALL.
12:53 PM - Nov 20, 2021
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavens_Words in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 November, 08:40
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
I posted this a month ago and it is congruent to what you are saying.
++++
I just want to post this as a public service announcement;
When things start to happen, remember to move and be proactive. It is not uncommon for people to freeze and watch as events unfold. That can kill us. We need to snap out of it because this is what we have been prepared for and we will help the others who panic.
normalcy bias -noun
The phenomenon of disbelieving one's situation when faced with grave and imminent danger and/or catastrophe. As in over focusing on the actual phenomenon instead of taking evasive action, a state of paralysis.