Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I found this and immediately thought it was used for child sex trafficking! Sure enough researched the owner Denis Langley and found this After his graduation from law school, Dennis became a staff member for the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee and the chief speechwriter for senator Joe Biden. Dennis became a friend and advisor to many Senators and House members during his time on Capitol Hill.

Here is his property it had to be sold look how cheap it was sold for! BTW he passed away unexpectedly. I am thinking this site has many estates just like this! Digs
https://www.priceypads.com...
11:24 AM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 November, 01:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Excellent, Chonita!!!
I think we're going to be SHOCKED
when we SEE how EXTENSIVE
these damn D.U.M.B.S & tunnels are
that the deep state demon monsters used for
Trafficking children, drugs, weapons, etc.
Disgusting
Revolting
Horrific
& d*mn them all to eternal discreated oblivion!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 November, 01:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wow that looks like it goes right through NJ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 November, 09:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Why does it go to the North Pole?

We are distracted with Antarctica, something must be going on up in the North Pole.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 November, 12:01
as rich as he was, why was he pruning trees?

Dennis passed away in the afternoon on June 13, at Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City from complications from a fall he took while enjoying his favorite pastime, pruning trees at the family estate. His family remains in mourning, but enjoys smiles and stories of a man who was larger than life.

http://www.quiviran.com/20...

In lieu of flowers, the family suggests a memorial donation be made to The United Aid Foundation that helps orphaned children in Romania: Romanian Kids – United Aid Foundation CO Elizabeth Alex, 1420 West 73rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64114 www.unitedaidfoundation.or... support-us/

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 November, 12:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I was actually excited to find this because to me it's more proof the white hats are taking out these people!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 November, 11:53
Built by Joe Biden speechwriter and gas executive Dennis Langley and his wife, Lynette, the cavernous property sits on 15 acres and includes scuba tunnels, a 30-foot deep pond and an altar brought from Salem, Massachusetts.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/new...

https://www.kansas.com/new...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 November, 11:59
who buys an alter from salem massachusetts? i wonder where it is in the mansion?

But to Katie Casey, the realtor selling the $11.8 million home, the biggest selling point might be the spirit within the walls.

“It's hard to describe this place. There's a magical quality to it,” Casey said.

Langley named the home, The Spirit of Avalon, a nod to King Arthur.

After Langley purchased the home, he added on a wing with conference rooms and galleries full of history.

There's also a pulpit used in the Salem Witch Trials.

“Just something he enjoyed having there,” Casey said.

https://www.kctv5.com/news...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 November, 12:02
It has lots of symbolism if you look at the pictures. Even the name spirit of Avalon. I just did a five minute dig and found out a lot. Am doing more digging now on other properties. Not that I will find one with scuba tunnels in the description!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
20 November, 11:43
Whats the big deal? I thought everyone had underground scuba tunnels under their house? (sarcasm)

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 November, 11:40
daaaaamn....great dig!