Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 November, 11:24
I found this and immediately thought it was used for child sex trafficking! Sure enough researched the owner Denis Langley and found this After his graduation from law school, Dennis became a staff member for the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee and the chief speechwriter for senator Joe Biden. Dennis became a friend and advisor to many Senators and House members during his time on Capitol Hill.

Here is his property it had to be sold look how cheap it was sold for! BTW he passed away unexpectedly. I am thinking this site has many estates just like this! Digs
https://www.priceypads.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
as rich as he was, why was he pruning trees?

Dennis passed away in the afternoon on June 13, at Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City from complications from a fall he took while enjoying his favorite pastime, pruning trees at the family estate. His family remains in mourning, but enjoys smiles and stories of a man who was larger than life.

http://www.quiviran.com/20...

In lieu of flowers, the family suggests a memorial donation be made to The United Aid Foundation that helps orphaned children in Romania: Romanian Kids – United Aid Foundation CO Elizabeth Alex, 1420 West 73rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64114 www.unitedaidfoundation.or... support-us/
12:01 PM - Nov 20, 2021
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 November, 12:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I was actually excited to find this because to me it's more proof the white hats are taking out these people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 November, 12:06
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Yes, great find, great catch, ty for sharing!!! And who would think of Kansas for water underground tunnels

they thought they were so invincible, right?

Sure, he died falling while pruning trees. Right...I wonder where he wife is today...

But yet, Biden still "walks" around parading as president. I wonder if he will fall from pruning a tree?