Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
18 November, 07:22
SIDS = vaxx reactions in babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
They have been lying for decades. Babies are born healthy and have natural instincts and can turn/roll to protect themselves. the poison vaccines send the heavy metals in the vaccines to the young brains by opening the brain barrier. Hence affecting the normal ffunctioning of their minds. We know the behavioral and physical issues children have when their brains are poisoned. Hope CDC is burnt to the ground never to show its evil face again.
10:00 AM - Nov 18, 2021
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 November, 02:16
In response God Wins to her Publication
They don't stop with the babies. They are offering the vacinne for HPV with their target population of teens. I can only imagine the long term efffects of that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 10:23
In response God Wins to her Publication
Every day I kick myself for falling for the lies.

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 01:36
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I did not know any better with my first until a visit to the the chiropractor made me research without stopping. The vaccines are poison!