Only people mentioned by The_Guardian in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
18 November, 09:22
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
I recently caught on to this horrible one. So sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
19 November, 07:17
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Same here💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 November, 08:19
I feel sick, this is unbelievable.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 November, 02:14
this makes my blood boil.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 01:55
😢😠 Someday, they'll all face Justice from God, maybe even here on this Earth...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 November, 01:08
grrr...I know someone close tom me who lost a baby from sids

before I knew this person, so I only know the aftermath

and I have seen the grave and prayed for this 1 year old child

Lindsey was her name

blonde, blue eyed, and they said she was sweet

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 10:00
They have been lying for decades. Babies are born healthy and have natural instincts and can turn/roll to protect themselves. the poison vaccines send the heavy metals in the vaccines to the young brains by opening the brain barrier. Hence affecting the normal ffunctioning of their minds. We know the behavioral and physical issues children have when their brains are poisoned. Hope CDC is burnt to the ground never to show its evil face again.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 November, 10:23
In response God Wins to her Publication
Every day I kick myself for falling for the lies.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 November, 02:16
In response God Wins to her Publication
They don't stop with the babies. They are offering the vacinne for HPV with their target population of teens. I can only imagine the long term efffects of that

deborah sidener @debbiedo
18 November, 08:10
They truly believe they are too big to fall. They silenced us for years They murdered people that worked to warn us. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP QUICK, THEY'RE COMING AFTER THE CHILDREN AGAIN.

18 November, 09:29
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
No Doubt!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
18 November, 07:24
SIDS and SADS 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

18 November, 09:36
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Yep!!🤬