Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
15 November, 02:31
This is how 'WOKE' works...are you 'WOKE' yet...🤔
🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
15 November, 03:16
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Wow... this makes me angry. My grandmother died last month from COVID. She was otherwise a very healthy person, however because she was not experiencing respiratory issues (which is common in older COVID patients) she did not qualify for Regeneron. However the person she caught COVID from, who was vaccinated, qualified, was treated and lived.

The reasoning behind this makes no sense. Every life is important. If we focused more on getting the antibodies from those who recovered vs vaccinating everyone, we would have a significant supply to treat EVERYONE!!!! Then EVERYONE will have the immunity and strength needed to abolish this virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 03:39
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
I'm hoping for regime change soon. I believe they have
a plan to help everyone. In the mean time, it seems like so
many of us are experiencing loss that appears to be orchestrated and avoidable. I am sorry for your loss. [They] feed off our
anger, and fear even more. Try to hang in there. Ask God for
strength. Take care of yourself and your family.🙏💜🕊🙏

KIK 143 @kik143
This is my hope as well. It bothers me that all of us, no matter what side you are on, are all struggling. The mental health of this nation is the real crisis. Thank you for your message and reminder that we need to continue to be strong. I am so thankful to have this platform to get me through these crazy times we live in. THANK YOU :)
04:01 PM - Nov 15, 2021
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
15 November, 04:39
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
I will pray for you KIK 143. 🙏🕊💜