Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 07:35
When ppl realize the lies that they have been raised up on this in Religion, in Nana's opinion, will be the most difficult pill to swallow even way worse than what has happened to the children.

We will need to keep out heads and distinguish between "Religion" and "Spirituality".

For Nana it was not as hard cause I have talked directly to God my whole life & not depended so much on the Bible.

This will be very hard for a lot of ppl. Nana's advice is to hold on tight to your inner connection to God & what falls away wont hurt so much.
@doqholliday @vincentkennedy @jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
You mean like when they lied and said God hates gay people? Or God doesn't like this or God doesn't like that? I have always known the liars were full of shit because I have never been asleep. If I want to look for God, the last place I would look would be in a church. Why? Because He isn't there. He grew disgusted with the churches long ago. If I want to go to church, I go to the woods. Thats my church.
07:41 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lazarus369 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
30 January, 08:45
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
God Bless you🙏

God made the World/Earth
Man made a Church......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Marie @Sassy658311
30 January, 08:41
😇I agree with you!! I talk to God pretty much all day - He is my best friend and the only one who can get us out of this crap hole that we're in.🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
30 January, 08:44
In response Sandy Marie to her Publication
🙏❤️

Anne Peters @Eithwen
30 January, 08:15
I am right there with you. The Vatican destroyed lots of the bible to make it fit their narrative. Now we know they are the route of evil ,it all makes sense.
Not liking gays makes God less capable of love than an ordinary human mother. We all love our children without conditions, so why would God not be the same.
I once told Mormon missionaries who asked me if I would attend their church that I was always in God's church, he created the natural world not buildings.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:10
I understand, but I am not sure we can say where he is or is not.
We all have a God spark inside of us and we need to clean our earthsuits up to physically allow the reconnection to happen. He is inside of each one of us.
To say that that one persons sin is worse than any other persons sin would be well, Nana doesnt think is a very good thing to do. If you really want to go there you might start by what exactly does God say sin is? Is man's Bible version the correct definition of sin, which religion? Which Bible version? Who wrote it? Where did they get info?Who decided? What does God say?

Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
30 January, 08:09
I've told people for years, I'd rather be out in the world living, thinking about god than in a church thinking about being out in the world living.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 January, 07:43
Yes, you do not need a church to talk to God, he is with and within you - always