Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When ppl realize the lies that they have been raised up on this in Religion, in Nana's opinion, will be the most difficult pill to swallow even way worse than what has happened to the children.

We will need to keep out heads and distinguish between "Religion" and "Spirituality".

For Nana it was not as hard cause I have talked directly to God my whole life & not depended so much on the Bible.

This will be very hard for a lot of ppl. Nana's advice is to hold on tight to your inner connection to God & what falls away wont hurt so much.
@doqholliday @vincentkennedy @jfkjrfan
07:35 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paula Reichel @paulareichel
30 January, 08:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I grew up in a catholic society, you get baptized in the church a few months after you born, you do the communion, then confirmation, a so on...My mom decided that me and my sisters and brother only take the baptism, and when we grew up we decided for our self....I decided not to go to church. God Its everywhere, but there. And when I feel down I sing...and God its in my voice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:31
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
Nana has never thought anyone had to go to church to be with God. Going forward, Nana thinks we will have to find the balance between being a sovereign individual connected directly with God/Source/Creator which ever name you chose with the collective concsiousness that works to cohabitate without diminishing our individuality or destroying each other or the planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
30 January, 08:36
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
Jesus didn't spread the love of God in buildings he did it out in the world that was created. God can not be found in man made structures but will always be found in our natural surroundings. You just need to open yourself up to feel the warmth and love that has been bestowed upon us.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 January, 08:03
Organized religion was never my bag.

Don Asberry @Sting_61
30 January, 08:14
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Nor mine as well. Once I started digging, I would start questioning the preachers. If they could name one Church that Christ gave a sermon? Do you believe in reincarnation? Creator/God is with you always, talk to him like a friend. Follow your heart, for his light will shine from you to others. Faith my friend

30 January, 08:15
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
What do you believe the purpose was of Jesus gathering the 12 disciples? Why was he spreading religionous beliefs and forming large groups of ppl together to learn and help each other? Do you believe he was forming his churck or just teaching?
Do you believe he did these things or someone just made that shit up in the Bible? Do you think we need each other and need to help each other? Religionously?
For real asking? Many churches are corrupted now a days but I have a one room church in the woods that God has never failed to show up at when I have been there. For real God presence!

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
30 January, 07:43
thank you for sharing Nana with us :)

30 January, 08:00
In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication
When they say it's gonna be Biblical that has more than one meaning Nana thinks. It will be really hard for some to accept the lies they have bee told.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 January, 07:42
Agree 1000% ❣️

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
30 January, 07:41
You mean like when they lied and said God hates gay people? Or God doesn't like this or God doesn't like that? I have always known the liars were full of shit because I have never been asleep. If I want to look for God, the last place I would look would be in a church. Why? Because He isn't there. He grew disgusted with the churches long ago. If I want to go to church, I go to the woods. Thats my church.

Sandy Marie @Sassy658311
30 January, 08:41
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
😇I agree with you!! I talk to God pretty much all day - He is my best friend and the only one who can get us out of this crap hole that we're in.🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
30 January, 08:45
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
God Bless you🙏

God made the World/Earth
Man made a Church......