Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 07:20
Look yall, I know this all sounds weird. If YOU think it sounds weird you should fookn see it from over here. Nana was just a foot washing Baptist old 60ish normal TN that has had what most would call a hard life that talked to God everyday b4 this.Before last yr I didnt have these dream and I sure as hell didnt have awake visions.B4 this I would have told ya that meditating and having a physical connection to God and seeing into other timelines was frickin crazy talk. But now here I am. All these things true and happening to me believe or dont,up to you. I know what I see & not crazy. Really!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
With God all things are possible! I believe you!
07:25 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AliceDoneWondered in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:22
In response Alice Wondered to her Publication
Thank you. I have wondered since 1981 why he sent me back, so glad he did and allowed me to be here during this greatest time in history of the planet with my same memories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396