Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Look yall, I know this all sounds weird. If YOU think it sounds weird you should fookn see it from over here. Nana was just a foot washing Baptist old 60ish normal TN that has had what most would call a hard life that talked to God everyday b4 this.Before last yr I didnt have these dream and I sure as hell didnt have awake visions.B4 this I would have told ya that meditating and having a physical connection to God and seeing into other timelines was frickin crazy talk. But now here I am. All these things true and happening to me believe or dont,up to you. I know what I see & not crazy. Really!
07:20 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Counter Spell @Counterspell
30 January, 09:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel very similiarly. My story involves childhood injuries which caused my spine to twist, much like scoliosis. Mild and not visible to others unless you know what to look for.
Many years ago this problem became worse as chronic pain set into my muscles and joints. For the past 8 years, I've learned to meditate while lying down to allow my body to relax through the pain and injuries. I stopped seeking medical advice and instead I systematically biohacked my diet, gave up alcohol, and prioritized low stress levels and lots of rest.
TLDR: I trusted myself and it is paying off. #notcrazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 09:36
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
That is great hun so proud for you Nana has back issues as well it is hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 January, 08:50
Nope, we’re not crazy ☺️ my fellow Nana. My “visions and messages” escalated during sound healing meditations. My intuition exploded-especially with medicines and health issues. It lead to me politically waking up in March when the president mentioned HCQ. I KNEW he gave us the cure.

30 January, 09:16
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Same here I forgot about that part I have been listening to healing frequecy music at night as well. It is amazing 528k, 1111, low gama, 200 ranges do some weird stuff as well.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 07:27
trust God

Alice Wondered @AliceDoneWondered
30 January, 07:25
With God all things are possible! I believe you!

30 January, 08:22
In response Alice Wondered to her Publication
Thank you. I have wondered since 1981 why he sent me back, so glad he did and allowed me to be here during this greatest time in history of the planet with my same memories.