⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Patriots, be very careful and use as much discernment as possible when obtaining or sharing information. Just so everyone that is just coming across this video for the first time is 100% aware, this video was taken by Mustang Medic at 2am on 1/20/21 and not by the woman narrating it from the confort of her cozy home. Please don't get confused or think this is from this week.
This amazing patriot, Praying Mustang, spent several hours in the freezing cold night recording live and sharing these images with us. I feel like he deserves to get the credit. 👏
WWG1WGA
https://anonup.com/thread/...
07:24 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
30 January, 09:50
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Mustang Medic was a bit upset with these douch canoes too.
His "Man in the DC Streets" on YT are pretty good to listen to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
30 January, 10:09
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
I have been watching him since I saw him on RSBN on 17th Jan. Penguinsix is worth a watch also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
30 January, 09:20
I agree with you nd more. I saw this as it was being streamed and then it kept popping up days later like it was IRT. Also, may down accredit the owner or creator of material. We all need to be mindful and respectful of the info we share. Thanks for saying what needed to be said!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 08:43
Thank you! I had two Anon friends text this link to me yesterday claiming that it was happening this week and I had to correct them and explain that it wasn't.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 January, 08:14
This video is from 1/20/21, 2am, and was produced by #MustangMedic .
https://anonup.com/thread/...