Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Definitely strange happenings at the Capitol at 2am??
02:24 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Ray Fowler @rkfowler
02 October, 10:01
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
When did this take place?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
28 February, 02:37
In response Ray Fowler to his Publication
Early January 2021... Might Even Have been The night following the PEDOTUS Installation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ray Fowler @rkfowler

Ray Fowler @rkfowler

Ray Fowler @rkfowler

Ray Fowler @rkfowler

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 August, 07:41
At the end of the video the people getting out of that black car looked like they were dressed for cold weather.

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
27 June, 08:25
This is recycled...it happened a while back...not 2:00am this morning.

Elide Roberti @ElideRoberti
11 February, 07:49
I have heard that they have rescued many woman and children from the D.U.M.B.S under the Capital grounds. 😪

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 February, 07:03
Is it just the pink light, or did I just see Lady Penelope and Parker from the original Thunderbirds?

John Velek @JohnVelek
15 February, 11:17
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Albiet small, i was in love w Penelope & one i call "the wood chick".
ill have to track down some dvds.

Suzann Brucato @Suzann60
01 February, 11:07
The full video from Rumble TrumpLibrary was taken down last week : l

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
30 January, 12:05
These might be employees who work a later shift ... since individual vehicles are not allowed in - they are being brought in by bus...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 January, 11:13
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
the full video showed 3 prison type buses as well as these coach buses. lots of peple got off. some with big black backpacks.

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
29 January, 01:26
This is footage Mustang Medic took at the Capital on January 20th. Whoever did this tiktok didnt include mustang medics voice in the video and did their own voice over. he sat outside freezing for hours providing live video footage. He was the ONLY form of media at the capital that night and its awful that someone would steal his work, not give him credit and use his footage to provide false information.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
29 January, 09:13
this lady took a video of mustang medic's video. I watched the whole video and it was very suspect. after all the buses and trucks made it in, a ton pf people came out of the wood works and entered theough a seperate gate but they had passes or something

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
29 January, 09:35
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I watched it too. MUSTANG MEDIC posted another video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
29 January, 09:07
Perhaps all the people (actors, studiocrew and ‘militairy’) who just been paid for their work/act are going home?

Only followers of this user (hummingbird1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sandy22) can see their posts

Mako Shark @realJimKime
29 January, 08:37
WTH ? Anyone ?

Christine Fuller @MI3rdDistrict
29 January, 02:52
Is there any chance that people who are recording these events could please date & time stamp their videos so that there is proof of when these were taken please? #strangehappeningsDC

Julie Bessa @Justhefactsmam
29 January, 06:19
In response Christine Fuller to her Publication
I watched this on youtube at Henry Tang. its dated 1-20-2021

Shelia McNiel @stormy1959
29 January, 09:39
In response Christine Fuller to her Publication
I watched this live the wee hours of the morning before the inauguration. It was filmed by mustang medic. It was videod between 2-ish am to around 5-ish am.

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
28 January, 11:14
When EVER before have you seen this kind of thing happening??? None of us have! What's that tell you? The poopoo has hit the fan folks!

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
28 January, 10:45
this is footage taken from medic cowboy (i believe is what he calls himself). i saw it and thought i understood it to be live from early Sun am the 24th but this video says its from 20th.

https://youtu.be/izfDBjsfi...

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
28 January, 10:54
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
Wow, that's definitely interesting. Things that make you go hmmm. Is it finally about to happen?

29 January, 09:44
In response Liz Reyes to her Publication
It was filmed on the 20th in the wee hours of the morning, 2-ish am to 5-ish am before the supposed inauguration. I watched it live. Mustang Medic filmed this.

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
28 January, 10:01
i belive this was filmed back on Jan 20 the morning of the inaguration. is there anyone who can provide a timestamp etc

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 January, 09:53
This is the same video from the days prior to the inaugeration.

29 January, 09:47
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Couldn't have been, i watched it live in the wee hours of the morning (3am-5am-ish) of the supposed inauguration. Mustang Medic recorded this.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
28 January, 09:35
That's from the 20th. Mustang Medic was there. That even looks like his video.

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
28 January, 10:46
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
definitely his video

Janet Love @JanetLove82
28 January, 09:23
As other's have said, this is an old video from Jan. 20th. When you drop a video, please state the date so people understand the actual context. Thanks

The Patriot @thepatriot2018
28 January, 09:14
This is troop movements. Some leaving some coming in. The patti wagon bus is just a military bus. Great video!! Please keep it up.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
28 January, 09:12
That is Cray Cray!
OMG My imagination is in OVERTIME!!!
1. This is not normal
2. No one is telling us what's going on!
3. Why is it done in the middle of the night?
Need more diggers!!!

black jack @blackjack
28 January, 09:11
I watched this live it was the early hours of 20th Jan. Mustang Medic on YT livestreamed this in 3 parts.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
28 January, 09:26
In response black jack to her Publication
I watched it live also when Mustang Medic recorded it, he stated he was the only person there, so sad that whomever posted this did not give him the credit.

Triple GGG @TripleG
28 January, 09:08
This is old video, dropping troops off.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
29 January, 08:42
In response Triple GGG to her Publication
There's a lot more going on then just that... actually there were troops leaving not getting dropped off. Still, your right about the old video thing.

Sharon Jenkins @Virgogirl1971
28 January, 08:06
The White House is closed

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
28 January, 07:55
😮