American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
13 November, 12:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 November, 12:25
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
I wonder if this can be confirmed? What I mean is those who took the experimental shot are able to check if this is true. I know the magnet videos went viral. I knew someone who took the experimental shot. I sent him many educational video regarding the experimental shot and medical experts advising of the dangerous effects of the experimental shot. I sent 1 video about the magnet. After a few weeks he sent me a video back... of himself putting a magnet on his arm after taking the experimental shot and it did not stick. He then made this statement... see your wrong. It was frustrating! I am hesitant to use videos like this to prove their is something in the experimental shot. I will only forward medical experts exposing what is in the shot. 😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
frustrating indeed. i would like to know also. finding the ingredients list would be nice. I imagine without FDA approval we wont know that either.
12:40 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by American_Wingnut in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Wingnut, click on at the bottom under it