American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
13 November, 12:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
I wonder if this can be confirmed? What I mean is those who took the experimental shot are able to check if this is true. I know the magnet videos went viral. I knew someone who took the experimental shot. I sent him many educational video regarding the experimental shot and medical experts advising of the dangerous effects of the experimental shot. I sent 1 video about the magnet. After a few weeks he sent me a video back... of himself putting a magnet on his arm after taking the experimental shot and it did not stick. He then made this statement... see your wrong. It was frustrating! I am hesitant to use videos like this to prove their is something in the experimental shot. I will only forward medical experts exposing what is in the shot. 😐
12:25 AM - Nov 13, 2021
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
13 November, 12:40
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
frustrating indeed. i would like to know also. finding the ingredients list would be nice. I imagine without FDA approval we wont know that either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396