Only people mentioned by AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 November, 11:14
In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication
Well then get them off tv with all their crap advertising stuff...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 November, 08:22
howcome 20 something elvis hung out with 14yr old Priscilla?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
14 November, 08:15
Lets hope it STAYS OVER! Already I hear different "Influences"
(can't say I like that term) pushing people to be held on pedestal.
Political, Spiritual or Leaders in the Truth movement. In ANY category; NO ONE is to be held 'higher' than another. Lets keep this in mind.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 November, 04:34
I collect toys for the children I had to throw away all my Disney toys and movies and music from the satanic illuminati of Hollywood that has mind control Our children and the World.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 November, 08:06
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
that makes me very happy. no more fkn conditioning. roar lioness, fkn roar

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
16 November, 11:16
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Had every disney ever put out and got rid of every last one. When I see a movie advertised I look to see who made it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 November, 12:57
no way now even the dead ones come back